Portable UV-C air & surface disinfection units
Sentinel Titan UV-C safe air and *surface disinfection units are available in 216W Gold or Silver versions
> Recommended for use in service-providing facilities (hair and beauty salons), health care facilities, hotels, restaurants, public administration, higher education and care facilities, as well as for private use. Air Marshal staff can calculate UV-C exposure times for each instance. Extra care must be taken to avoid accidental direct exposure to UV-C light.
> Air flow disinfection function with UV-C light
> Can be fitted with a HEPA filter.
Sentinel air sterilisers are an ideal economical and aesthetic solution to the problem of air disinfection in constantly occupied rooms where exposed UV-C light cannot be used whilst people/animals are in the vicinity.
Using forced circulation, air passes through the bottom of the unit and up through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed to UV-C light and disinfected, before pushed out as clean air at the top. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the unit, so it can be used in rooms where it can safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people, allowing them to carry-on with their work. This method allows for eliminating harmful microbes from 110 to 160 m3 of air per hour.
The Sentinel Titan luminaires are an ideal solution for larger rooms with regular, temporary presence of people – e.g. in medical rooms, restaurants, beauty salons, educational and care facilities, shops and everywhere where there is a constant flow of people during the day and no room occupation at night.
Air flow disinfection function
Thanks to forced circulation, the air passes through the interior of the lamp, where it is exposed and disinfected, and then pushed out. Shielded UV-C light does not escape from the lamp, so it can be used in rooms where it is necessary to safely and effectively disinfect the air in the presence of people.
Air flow adjustment (noise level)
• 25% fan power = ~70 m 3/h (~38dB)
• 50% fan power = ~90 m 3/h (~44dB)
• 75% fan power = ~110 m 3/h (~48dB)
• 100% fan power = ~200 m 3/h (~51,5dB)
Operating modes controllable from the LCD panel:
• “UVC ON-OFF” mode with fan power step adjustment: 0%, 50%, 75%, 100%
• “Fan without UVC” mode with fan power step adjustment: 0%, 50%, 75%, 100%
• “Delay ON” mode with the option to activate disinfection after the time set by
the user (every 15 min; max. 24h)
• “Delay OFF” mode with the option to stop disinfection after the time set by
the user (every 15 min; max. 24h)
• “System info” – checking the service life of fluorescent lamps
The luminaire is also equipped with a system checking the efficiency of all UV-C
lamps. If one of them is inoperative, the fan power is reduced. If the next one is inoperative, the device turns off. All possible failures are signalled on the display.
*Direct surface disinfection function
After opening the light source’s cover, the lamp should be directed at the surface for a specified time to effectively disinfect it. However, it should be remembered that UV-C light is harmful to the skin and eyes. When using the lamp in this form, no one should be in the range of the light beam. Careful reading of the user manual is required before use.
*Air Marshal Sentinel machines are supplied locked as standard to prevent injury, dual function machines are available on request.
- Supply voltage: 220-240V 50/60HzUV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- Body colour: white matt body, galvanised silver front or black matt body, golden galvanised front
- Light source lifespan (UV-C): 9000 h
- Ingress protection class: IP20
- The maximum volume (cubature) of the disinfected room
during air flow disinfection is about 100 m2 (300 m3)
- Power cord: 3m
- ON/OFF switch
|Colour||Power (W)||Life of UV-C lamp||Plug||Cable||Protection Class||Supply Voltage||Weight (kg)||Order Code|